Mini USB 2.0 Cable Plug 1.8M - 25% OFF
- Additional shielding for good reduction of electromagnetic interference
- The inner conductor is made of copper which ensures best transmission properties
More Product Information
- For connecting a PC/notebook to a USB terminal device (e.g. MP3 player, digital camera, external hard drive, USB hub/card reader, etc.)
- Sturdy plugs and moulded strain reliefs, high mechanical resistance
- Suitable and tested for USB 2.0, backward compatible with USB 1.1
- Twisted data lines (twisted pairs)
- Trouble connecting your notebook/PC to a USB terminal device?
- It can become quite frustrating when your trying to connect your PC/notebook to another device such as a mobile phone, hard drive, scanner or printer, only to find that you dont have the right cables, making the anticipated connection impossible. You then become annoyed that you have got to spend more time, money and energy researching, finding and purchasing the correct cable, with no luck at all. However, you know longer have to go to these lengths with the Hama Mini USB 2.0 Cable, Shielded, Grey.
- Connect up with Hama!
- The Mini USB 2.0 Cable, Shielded from Hama, grey in colour, will connect a PC/notebook to a USB 2.0 terminal device with a USB-A socket simply and easily. With a high-speed data transfer rate (of up to 480 Mbps), the cable suitable and tested for USB 2.0 and backward compatible with USB 1.1, will make the anticipated connection reliable and in quick time and the generous 1.8 m cable, gives plenty of flexibility in distance between the two devices. The additional shielding provides a good reduction of electromagnetic interference so you can enjoy a great connection continuously and the twisted data lines (twisted pairs) and sturdy plugs with moulded strain reliefs, give a high mechanical-resistance. All in all, this product provides a simple, easy and convenient solution to your problems.
- Two separate devices, one cable and one connection!
What's in the Box
1 mini USB 2.0 cable